Kindly addressed to: - Esteemed Shareholder
The Board of Directors of Petrovietnam Drilling and Well Services Corporation (PV Drilling) cordially invites you to attend the Annual General Shareholder’s Meeting 2016 specified as below:
1) Time: 8:30 A.M., Thusday, April 27th, 2017 (welcome guests: 8:00 A.M.)
2) Venue: Lotus room, 1st Floor, Rex hotel, 141 Nguyen Hue St., Dist.1, HCMC, Vietnam.
3) Main Contents:
- Report of the Board of Directors (BOD) on operation activities in 2016 and the Implementation Plan in 2017;
- Report of the Board of Management on Business Performance in 2016 and Business Plan in 2017;
- Report on the Audited Financial Statement in 2016;
- Dividend Payment Plan in 2016;
- Report of the Board of Supervisors (BOS) on operation activities in 2016 and Supervisory Plan in 2017;
- Amendments of PV Drilling’s Charter to be consistent with new legislation;
- Remuneration Payment Plan for BOD and BOS in 2017;
- List of audit firms in 2017.
Please kindly find the shareholders’ Annual General Meeting’s materials on the website www.pvdrilling.com.vn
4) Attendance Requirements:
- All shareholders who own PVD common shares according to the list issued by Vietnam Security Depository, Ho Chi Minh City branch (last day for registration is March 24th, 2017) are eligible to attend.
- Those shareholders who cannot attend the meeting can authorize another person to attend the meeting by using the enclosed PV Drilling’s Letter of Attorney. Meeting’s attendants please kindly bring your ID card/ Passport and Letter of Attorney (if any).
- For better Meeting’s organization, please kindly confirm your attendance or authorization with PV Drilling no later than 4:00 P.M. April 24th, 2017 via: Telephone: +84 8- 39142012 – Ext: 0, Fax: +84 8 39142021, Email: email@example.com or Mail (envelope is enclosed).
- In case of necessity, the shareholders can contact to:
+ Secretary of BOD: Hoang Phuc Khang (Mr.) via Tel: +84 8 3914 2012 – Ext: 233 or
+ IR Team: Pham Tuan Duong (Mr.) via Tel: +84 8 3914 2012 – Ext: 518.
On behalf of PV Drilling’s Board of Directors
DO VAN KHANH